Monday, December 31, 2012

12-12-6

I have another picture from today, of the other eye. It also has a scar above it. I'm doing my best to remember where the scars came from. I believe one was from jumping up and down on my bed and I managed to try and stick an entire headboard into my eye. I failed, but I managed to cut the skin above my eye. The other, I think, was from being a "helicopter" in my living room as a kid. I got very dizzy and tried to cram a coffee table starting with one corner of it into my eye. Again, I failed, but there's proof of the effort. I'm not sure which incident gave me this line on my eyelid, and most of the time I don't notice it, but when I'm tired, which feels like a lot of the time lately, that scar pushes my eyelid down over my eye. I should sleep more. I should do a lot of things more, but, as a good start, I should sleep more. And I should notice my scars more.

No comments: