Saturday, May 16, 2020

State of the Union

Blogger has changed its editor somewhat. I've tried before to find other ways to post daily but have always found Blogger to be the easiest. The new editor is frustrating, or maybe I just don't know how to use it, but I'm pretty good at understanding how to use these things. Problem is, I don't know how to migrate 13 years of posts to another format. It seems an impossible task for something that is mostly a hobby or a distraction. Anyway, that's all. I've sent Blogger a curt email. I signed off with, "I guess you get what you pay for." Blogger is free. It's been pretty decent for what it is. But it's a dying medium. It's currently ranked 204 in the world, which is a significant ranking, but it used to be a lot higher.

Maybe I'll look at different formats. I don't know. I don't know a lot of things.

No comments: