Thursday, December 17, 2020

20-12-14


 I didn't take a photograph today. Pandemic. Politics. Weather. It's all so heavy. It's sometimes hard to find inspiration. I sometimes forget to take a photograph but find something on my phone. I found this on my phone for today. It's not a photograph that I took, but it's a screen capture I took. Does that count? No, probably not, and I won't do it again. But I thought it important to share this at a time when so much seem so bleak. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the future of politics in the United States, or at least I hope she is. What an incredible, intelligent person. 

A pandemic vaccine has arrived. Trump has been voted out of office. The days are getting shorter still, and will for another week, but there's still light some days. This morning it was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shining that light. She gives me hope, and, wow, do I respect her. 

No comments: