Wednesday, October 13, 2021

21-10-9


 I've been watching the James Bond movies in order. The old ones are pretty terrible. I used to quite like some of them though the Sean Connery ones are before my time. It's incredible and beautiful how much the world has changed in a lifetime. Connery's Bond hasn't aged well. This is You Only Live Twice. The next one was On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I could only watch half of that one. George Lazenby played Bond exactly once and it was this film. He was a model who had never acted before this role. I've since moved onto the Roger Moore era. He's less offensive in his first appearance as Bond. 


The new Bond movie with Daniel Craig has come out. I haven't seen it yet. I haven't seen a movie in a theater in two years. Most people haven't. It's time. It might as well be a Bond movie. 

No comments: