Sunday, October 31, 2010

10-10-19


I've missed a few days. I've been incredibly busy working trying to get a handle on my debt. It doesn't seem to be working but I can't imagine how bad it would be if I wasn't working as much as I am. The fatigue is setting in, it's been months at this pace, and I'm actually deathly ill as I make an attempt to catch up on these photos. It's the first day in ages where I haven't worked or been travelling across vast parts of this country in a vehicle to get me to a place where I can work. I've missed more days than usual, and the pictures I have posted are some of the least satisfying ones I've taken lately. But there are a couple of good ones in there that make it still, in some way, worthwhile, though I toy with the idea of putting this thing to bed again, either temporarily again, or perhaps permanently this time. We'll see.

No comments: