Wednesday, November 7, 2018

18-11-5

I don't know. The clocks have changed. I see the same things every day. I take the same photos. I've taken this photo before. Though it's been a while, though I may have missed a more recent iteration, I remember there being a more recent iteration.

So a challenge? A challenge. Monuments. Vancouver has a few, I think, I think Vancouver may consider them monuments anyway. It gives me an excuse to photograph Science World, and some cars stuck up on a post disguised as art. Again.

Maybe I'll find the million dollar ceramic poodle. Maybe a gilded tree. An iconic bridge. A building by Arthur Erickson. A building by the Patkaus. A red letter W.

A week of monuments. Heck, maybe even two... though I'm out of town towards the end of next week, so not two.

I'm not the first. I won't be the last.

No comments: