Sunday, June 6, 2021

21-6-4


 Vancouver landmark (?) Only Seafood is slowly being scraped off the face of the planet. The company I work for used to own this building. Truth be told, it was slowly rotting into the hole it was built above. There was a plan to save it once.

It was mostly about the sign

I aquired 2 boxes of Rego coffee cups from the restaurant that were left behind when the building was sold. I opened one box, the second was "spares". They are everything you would want out of a diner coffee cup. Heavy, a bit small, the perfect shape, and functional white. I use them nearly every day as they are the perfect size for a strong Americano. It's been over 5 years and I haven't broken one. Yet. But I have spares still in the box. 

I never did eat there. They shut down soon after I took this photo.  

No comments: