Monday, August 23, 2021

21-8-23


 Selling this. I've owned a Pathfinder in one form or another for 8 or 9 years now. The first one was green with way too many miles on it for it to run as smoothly as it did. I broke it driving through the Mojave Desert. The front strut ripped through the wheel well on a particularly rough stretch of road. I drove it some 2200kms or more home checking the rip in the wheel well every time I added gas. 


The first one was so reliable and cheap to run I bought another one. This one. But it's kind of cursed. It was a lemon from day one with a habit of drinking oil. I say that it was a lemon but that's the only problem it has and I just got used to adding oil every time I got gas. Recently the brakes went soft so a master cylinder is in order. Not bad for four years of ownership if that's all that went wrong with it. But fixing brakes on a car that drinks oil isn't on my agenda so I'll sell it or scrap it. 


There's a new car. There might be a picture of it here one day. Maybe not. It's even older than the Pathfinder, but with less kilometers on it. 


There's nothing special about this picture. It's just where I was today. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

No comments: