Friday, July 31, 2009

09-7-31


I've photographed this car perhaps a dozen times. I never get what it is I feel when I see it. The car moves but rarely. The city threatened to clean the streets one day, to sweep away the nature that encroaches upon our man made landscape, and the car dutifully disappeared for 24 hours and then returned, as if it had been driven blindly since the coloured tarp appeared to be attached neither any better nor any worse than before it moved. It's early in the day so there's no pressure to post this image, it's not a last resort offering, and a few days ago I showed I was capable of missing a day without too much fanfare. Why this picture today? Maybe now that I've posted it I can stop taking pictures of it. But I don't know.

Listening to: Blind Pilot (I haven't listened to an album from beginning to end so much in a long time.)

No comments: