Thursday, November 4, 2021

21-11-2


 I've never invested in new technology upon release until this phone. The Future Is Now!!! And yet, I plugged my 3 year old phone into this one and all the stuff moved over and there's just enough changes to make it frustrating to use, and not enough different to make it feel better than what I had. 


I like it though. Mostly because the battery lasts longer than 8 hours. It's fast. It's big. It has a lot of battery. It has some new tricks. But it's just a phone. A really good one. But still. 


No regrets though. It's a better phone than my last one. And it forced me to clean up my excessive downloaded library of podcasts. 


The camera in this thing is supposed to be incredible. Coming soon to a blog near you; a week of cell phone camera photographs....

No comments: