Sunday, March 14, 2010

10-3-12


In painting the wall blue I wonder if they were thinking it would blur into the landscape. Just behind that wall (building, really) there's a magnificent view of the mountains of the North Shore. As I've been in this building from where the photo was taken for the last few days I've taken a photograph of the mountains each time but have avoided posting them here because I thought it would be all too easy to post photograph after photograph of the mountains but in the end there aren't any here. The closest was the one of the cranes in the sun but even in that one the mountains are hidden by clouds (they were magnificently viewable at different times throughout the day though).

I'm working on lower floors now, the view has changed but it's still interesting.

No comments: