Thursday, November 5, 2015

15-11-4

I imagine it would be quite soulful to have a large garage where I could putter around working on an old car late into the night and on the weekends. It sounds better than the reality. Mostly. This car has been in this bay for more than a year. Maybe even longer. I've taken pictures of it before. I guess there's the proof it's been longer. It sometimes lives in the shop bay, sometimes it's on the lot. It would seem it gets worked on regularly, probably more than it gets driven. That's where it loses me. I like the tinkering but there has to be a payoff too; the road trip that lasts weeks, or months. Or at least a long weekend. A longer weekend than the long weekend spent working on the thing.

But that's a question of time. There are too many other things to spend time on, and not enough time to spend on them. Maybe the picture is enough. Maybe it pushes all the buttons that need to be pushed.

Probably.

No comments: